Note: You need to create a contact for the specific buyer/venue/promoter prior to creating the booking in order to be able to select the right contact.
Note: You need to create an artist for the specific evnt prior to creating the booking in order to be able to select the right contact.
1. From the left menu, press the button 'Bookings'.
2. You'll see an overview of all bookings within your team. In the top right corner, press the button 'New Booking'.
3. Fill in the event name, venue name and select the buyer.
4. Continue by selecting the artist, date and duration of the booking (for that specific artist). In case multiple artist on your roster play during the same show, simply press the button: 'Add another' and repeat this step, before pressing the button: 'Create'.
5. Once you've succesfully created your booking, you'll be redirected to the main overview of your booking. The overview shows the artists booked, the event deal, contract(s), venue and allows you to add specific notes to the booking.
Note: Make sure you're not missing out important information for your booking by completing the: 'Set up your event' checklist!